Wednesday, October 31, 2007

B to the…’s Hottie of the Day

The FA and his wife went out with some friends for Halloween and he directed me to one of their Myspace pages that had some photos. Actually, this isn’t just anyone’s Myspace page, but someone that I’ve held close to my heart (and crotch) for quite some time now. So here you have it, B to the…’s Hottie of the Day!!!



And seriously, K, call me, we should hook up.

(Now I know that she’d never call me even if her car broke down in front of my house. You see, I have this way with women. Either I wow them with my charm and they drop their panties on the spot or they grow this serious disdain for my humor and personality. K falls in the latter category. If only she knew more about my good qualities, for example, my unending stamina in the bedroom (cough, cough), my foot-long wiener (mini hot dog), and my vast experience (with myself)).

3 comments:

perdido said...

easing pussy is a big no no????????????

B to the... said...

I'd make an exception for this one.

Swa said...

Wow. Did she really blast you like that? Pretty funny.