Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Women, Touching, Dreamz

I've had some really weird dreams lately. Some I'll be fighting, some I'll be running away from whatever it is that's chasing me. Part of this might be stress from a recent board meeting. Some might be from the recent stock market fluctuations and my holdings in DDM. All understandable and reasonable, right?

Then what's with the dreams of women playing with my junk? Yes, you heard that right, women willingly fondling my penis. That hasn't happened in a long ass time. The funny thing is, in these dreams, I don't think I'm paying them for it. It's like they want to do it, with a smile and giggle even. Sure, I've been known to flirt but I cut that relationship off well before any self-respecting woman would want to do the humpty dance with me (swear those one nighters are a thing of the past, or I'm not trying hard enough or staying sober enough till bar close). So what gives? I certainly am not looking for companionship in any way, shape or form (except for said one nighters). So, what gives?

Then I remebered. I forgot to whack off since Wednesday, four days in a row. Well, let me tell you, got that taken care of today, three times over.


Also, new favorite song of the past two weeks, Dreamz by G Love. Gotta love G Love, always packed at Summerfest. Check it out if you get a chance.

No comments: