Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Timing Is Everything

Sunday I started to feel an illness coming on. I was tired as hell (3:15 game) and wasn’t really up for drinking a whole shit load of beer. (Said illness would turn out to be the flu – second time in five weeks – which kept me out of work on Monday and Tuesday.) But that doesn’t mean that I still wasn’t on my game.

This hot chick came in with this guy. I had never seen either of them before. She was cute, nice face, nice smile, nice ass, and even better boobies. At my bar they serve free food during halftime. They put a large piece of plywood over the pool table and put the serving stations on that. I happened to see her go up for a second helping. I sat there and counted. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. When she was halfway around the table I got up and grabbed a plate. I lucked out that she was reaching over for food from the other side of the table when I got on the opposite end from her. To my luck I had the perfect view of the boobies while the light over the pool table blocked her view of my eyes. I stood there and stared until she was done.


Definition of dirty old man?

No comments: