Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LA Personals

So I went on Yahoo! Personals again today and just for shits and giggles I did a search within 25 miles of Los Angeles. You’d think I’d see hottie after hottie on my screen, right? That was seriously not the case. Either none of the hot chicks need to be on Yahoo! Personals or there are a lot of butt ugly chicks in that city. While searching LA for my next fuck & run I did find one thing that irritated me a bit. There must be a lot of those guys who look like women but yet have penises out in LA. What’s that called, trans-men-der-ed? Whatever. I know they might think of themselves as women and listing the profile as “woman seeking man” might seem like the right thing to do to them but come on! After I’ve spent 30 precious seconds of my hectic (!) life viewing and drooling over your photos and then click over to “profile” and find out you probably have more in your pants than I do, well, that’s just disturbing.

Fuck, I knew I never should have watched those videos the FA showed me. That shit will come back and haunt you.

No comments: