Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Costume – Have a Great Day!

Since it’s about that time of year again I figured I’d bring up this old email I received from the FA’s wife’s cousin Katie. The story goes that she had posted some pictures of a Halloween party she had attended on her Myspace page. Her Myspace page is listed as private or something like that; my Myspace page lasted about 30 days so I’m not all that knowledgeable about the site. The FA kindly saved them and emailed them to me (thanks again, I’ve “enjoyed” them more than you’d probably like to know).



After posting the pictures and doing my little write-up I received this email from Katie:

OK! I’VE EXCUSED YOUR BULLSHIT IN THE PAST BUT HOW THE FUCK DID I GET DRAGGED INTO YOUR SICK “I HAVE A SMALL DICK THAT I JERK OFF EVERYDAY” BLOG!! YES I’M YELLING!!!!! YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE AND THERE ISN’T A CHANCE IN HELL YOU’D EVER GET A PIECE OF THIS!!!

YOUR HOTTIE OF THE DAY-KATIE

FUCK YOU

Katie Pxxxxx
Have a Great day!

(One of the reasons why I don’t an email signature on any of my email accounts.)

To which I had to respond: It really isn’t all that small… but you’re right, I do jerk off a bit too much. Wouldn’t have to if you helped me out…

Katie: You’re an asshole!

Katie Pxxxxx
Have a Great day!


As for my Halloween costume, I’m thinking about either getting a Plaxico Burress jersey online or making my own, letters and numbers painted on with fake blood, sweatpants, more blood on my left leg and a toy gun. I’ve told others my idea. From the responses I received I gather that most of the chicks won’t get it but the guys will – just the crowd I’m going for.

I

Can’t

Win...



Ever.

No comments: