Tuesday, May 05, 2009

New Blog!!!

So today I was thinking about starting a new blog, something unique to the blog world. With the way my knee has been feeling lately I thought “Left Leg Amputee Survivor” would be a good one but since I actually do have a tib and fib I can’t really call myself an amputee. That would be like calling retarded people retards (I guess that’s a big no-no nowadays). Besides that I’d probably get a lot of hits from people searching for “left wing” and those people and I certainly don’t get along. Somewhat along the same lines, “Walking on Three Legs” would be another good one but my member really isn’t all that big so that one went out the door. “I Beat Off Every Day,” can you imagine what kind of cult following that would have? Scary thought. But then it hit me. With everything happening around the world and in the news, I came up with the single most unique blog topic that I can call my claim to fame, “Survivor of the Swine Flu Epidemic.” I'm sure I'm the only one who's survived this bug.

No comments: