Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Morgan Stanley – Customer Service

Hi, B to the…, account# XXX-XXXXXX, on 4-17 the fund solution program made a $XX,XXX transaction buying Pimco Total Return (PTTAX) which has cash holdings of 83% and bond holdings of 16%.  I might as well stick cash in my mattress.  Probably sleep better at night.  Can I dump PTTAX and replace it with an equal holding in Nuveen Tradewinds Value Opportunities (NVOAX)?  Thanks.

 

B to the…

[my phone number]

 

I emailed that off to two people at Morgan Stanley that I have connections with through work.  I haven't heard back from either of them and I still own Pimco, which has gone up a penny while Nuveen has gone up 5.5% since I sent the email.  Kind of makes me appreciate the FA and all he does, even though he used the term "circle jerk" in a sentence last week - haven't heard that in years.  Maybe I'm not hanging out with the right crowd. 



Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments: