Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blow Me

It started to snow on Sunday while I was watching the Packers play. Not a whole lot – it wasn’t accumulating – but enough to make the average homeowner concerned.

I woke up on Monday morning with a good four inches of snow covering everything. It was high enough that Puppy’s vag was in the snow when she went to pee. Good thing I went out last Tuesday and bought this:


6 hp and 24 inches of snow throwing testosterone! For some reason I decided to rearrange the garage on Saturday to get easier access to it with my car in the garage and filled it up with gas to see exactly how it operated. One pull and the sucker fired right up! So there I was Monday morning blowing snow everywhere with a big’ol smile on my face as I got to play with my new toy. And it worked like a fucking charm. I actually had to be careful when I was doing the sidewalks as it shot snow well out into the street at passing cars. What would have taken me 45 minutes to an hour took me only 15 minutes. I think I’m pretty much set for the oncoming season.

(As a side note, I don’t know if I ever put this on here before, but my grandfather died of a heart attack while he was shoveling snow. Not to be funny or anything, but the ironic part was his three kids had bought him a snow blower for Christmas just months before. He just didn’t want to use it. Folks, that ain’t gonna be me.)

The FA bought one a month or two back also. Same brand but he got the 30” with the 11 hp engine. What the fuck, doesn’t he care about the environment with the emissions coming from that beast? You know how California has all those strict emission laws. You can’t buy his snow blower if you live in California (not that you’d actually need one, but I’m just saying). What ever happened to going “green”? There you have it; the FA doesn’t give a shit about the environment. Dickwad.

No comments: