Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Attempt at Poetry (Circa 1998)

This might explain a lot.


This is my pussy song:

Pussy, pussy, everywhere.
Pussy, pussy, in my hair.
Pussy, pussy, I don't care.
Pussy, pussy, as long as I get some.

Pussy, pussy, I love it much.
Pussy, pussy, I love to touch.
Pussy, pussy, smells so nice.
Pussy, pussy, yeah right!

Pussy, pussy, I get mine.
Pussy, pussy, all the time.
Pussy, pussy, fuck it hard.
Pussy, pussy, jiz anywhere you fucking want to as long as it feels good to you.

Pussy, pussy, tastes so shitty.
Pussy, pussy, but it's pretty.
Pussy, pussy, odorifferous.
Pussy, pussy, stuck in the face of us.

Pussy, pussy, nasty when hairy.
Pussy, pussy, but without it we get very.
Pussy, pussy, ornery, stupid, and horny.
Pussy, pussy, enought even to kiss Julie Lundee.

Pussy, pussy, this is my story.
Pussy, pussy, I take all the glory.
Pussy, pussy, as for my friends.
Pussy, pussy, they have their hands.


Some pretty thought provoking shit there, eh?

No comments: