Friday, June 06, 2008

Brookfield says ‘no’ to Aldi store

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal:

The Town of Brookfield is rejecting plans by discount supermarket chain Aldi to open a store on Bluemound Road. Officials say they're concerned about the grocer's reputation and the type of customers the store would attract to the community.

So, you’re saying all the white people in Brookfield with their $300,000 homes don’t want black people shopping in their hood? I didn’t think you could blatantly print something like that in today’s day and age.

Hey, FA, what do you say?

2 comments:

Swa said...

That's what it smells like to me.... Someone better call President Obama on this....


SD

Anonymous said...

300K? I didn't realize Brookfield had those available. Christ, my dwelling is close to that...

Anyways, yeah Brookfield is a bunch of racist pricks. Despite the fact that maybe 5% of traffic on Bluemound are minorities, I'd say over 1/2 of cars I see pulled over have black people in them.

And remember my experience with the black pontiac 6000 with the tinted windows when I was dating Amy? One time I got pulled over for changing two lanes and only putting my signal on once. I think when I rolled my window down the cop practically apologized with a look on his face as if to say "oh I'm sorry your white, oh well guess I should check your license and registration anyway so I can be on my way to busting more homies"