Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Squeeze Those Cheeks

I was leaving the gym today when one of the guys opened the locker three away from mine. I’ve chatted with this guy in the past and he’s pretty funny. The thing is I don’t know if he was trying to be funny today.

(definition - “girlie machine” is the one where you sit down and either squeeze your legs together or spread them apart – only women use it)

Me: As I was leaving the big gym I saw you heading over to that girlie machine again.

Guy: Yeah, you got me, I was on it.

Me: I don’t think I’ve seen any other guy use it but you.

Guy: It’s really not as easy as it looks.

Me: Yeah, I could see myself not being able to walk for a couple days if I used it.

Guy: It really works you butt, like all over here (as he rubs his ass with both hands).

Silence.

Realizing it sounded pretty gay and we were in the locker room…

Guy: I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not…

Me: Take care, buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been talking to FA too much B! You're turning gay now!

Snoop in CA