Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Gym Music

I was in the gym today doing my pull downs when this chick sat down directly across from me. At this point I had listened to three country songs but I was just too lazy to change the station. But now that she was there I had a good conversation starter.

Me: Hey, do you mind if I change the music?

Girl: Go for it. Country music doesn’t exactly motivate you to workout.

Me: Tell me about it. I’m about ready to fall asleep over here. I’m not sure what’s worse, country music or Christmas music. They had that on for a week straight two years ago. I don’t know if they did that this year or not. Instead of lifting weights I came down with a two-week spell of alcoholism.

Girl: Really? That’s so funny, the same thing happened to me!

Me: Lots of holiday cheers?

Girl: You got it! Hey, do you want to go to my dorm for a different kind of workout?

Me: Do you mean what I think you mean?

Girl: Uh, yeah, you know, sex?

Me: What, right now?

Girl: Ah, fuck it, you’re an idiot. You just missed your opportunity.

And she left the room with a weird look on her face…after I made my alcoholism joke.

No comments: