Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Retirement Thoughts on #4?

It pains me to hear people’s opinions about Brett Farve retiring when they don’t even watch the fucking games. Yeah, those were women’s opinions.

But seriously, Brett buddy, we all know you had one or two good years of football left in you and I’m pretty sure I have one or two good years of drinking left in me. Couldn’t you just stick it out with me so we could both go out together, hand in hand? Don’t you care about me? I mean, I know I have a little drinking problem, but guzzling beer during Packer games was fun and exciting when you were on the field. Now I’ll have a real reason to drink with Aaron Rogers behind center. What about your buddy Donald Driver? I’m sure he still has at least a couple good fingers left that you haven’t broken with your rifle passes.

So what do you say, Brett? Is this just some early April Fools joke? Please don’t go. Say it ain’t so.

No comments: