Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bond’s Indictment

If I hear one more ESPN anchor ask the question or one more commentator bring up the topic of race in the Barry Bond’s indictment I’m going to slap the shit out of the TV screen with my cock (not my TV, of course). Last time I checked Martha Stewart looked pretty damn white to me.

(For the record, Barry is not being indicted for using steroids and Martha wasn’t indicted for SEC violations. They both lied to the feds, plain and simple. See ya in the jail shower, Barry.)

Ok, I’m going to get a little racist here. Why does every black commentator jump to the conclusion that Barry is being singled out because he has the home run record and that he’s black? “This was the steroid era and they’re singling him out.” He lied to the feds, that’s it, done deal. Actually, I don’t think my viewpoint is racist, it’s just how it has been playing out.

Sorry if I offended anyone but that's the way I see it. I look at life without any prejudice and when I see something swaying one way or the other on TV I call it.

No comments: