Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beautiful Girls

I finally got the Renter to watch Beautiful Girls last night. Dude, seriously, this is probably my most favoritest movie of all time.

Friday started out as most Friday's do, sitting at the corner bar. After six pitchers (48 ounces each) I got bored. I asked the Renter if she wanted to go and get a movie. The Renter agreed and came up with an even better idea of getting take out food from Johnny's ($7 for a four egg omlette and hash browns, pretty much all one 230lb guy can eat). So we went to Blockbuster and I insisted on getting Beautiful Girls. The Renter bawked a little bit but since she hadn't seen it before she went for it. And you know what? She liked it! Like I would force her to watch a bad movie.

And I pretty much killed my 1.75L bottle of Southern Comfort in the process. Fuck, that shit ain't cheap.

Sometime this weekend I have to watch Transformers too.

Oh, and let me tell you, a 61" TV when you're loaded is a thing of beauty. No one-eye-squinting neccessary.

No comments: