Thursday, July 12, 2007

Conversation With Flirt Girl

On Wednesday I noticed that the Flirt Girl from the company next to us had worn an orange shirt on both Tuesday and Wednesday. So of course I commented on it and today she wore a black shirt. And seriously, I’m not a stalker or anything. Really.

Me: I see you aren’t wearing orange today.

FG: Nope. I decided to go with black today. I didn’t want you to think that I was wearing the same shirt two days in a row.

Me: Hey, nothing wrong with that, I’m wearing the same underwear that I wore yesterday.

FG: Euw, now that’s gross.

Me: No, I’m just kidding. I couldn’t do that.

FG: Thank heavens.

Me: I went without underwear one time when I didn’t have any clean but that didn’t go very well. I think women are more comfortable doing that kind of stuff.

FG: Hmm… Yeah, I guess so.

Me: I couldn’t do it, just too much flopping around down there.

FG, eyebrows raised: Well then…


God my skillz with the womenz are damn good. And to think that for only $29.95 you too could sweep women off their feet when you purchase my latest book, How To Make Women Laugh, Suck, and Fuck.

No comments: