Wednesday, April 11, 2007

FA is Secretly a Woman

Conversation of the day with:

FA: So, did you drive to work today?

Me: Yeah. (no, I walked the five miles for the hell of it)

FA: It’s snowing pretty hard out there. I heard there are some blizzard warnings.

Me: It doesn’t look that bad.

FA: So, you’re going to drive home tonight?

Seriously people, I don’t get it. Somehow God has blessed the mutual funds the FA has thrown darts at to yield 15% a year but yet the FA thinks I’m going to leave my car at work and what, walk home in the snow? And this man is raising a baby girl (hang in there, Bella, he might get wiser with age, but don’t get your hopes up).

Personal note to the FA:

Have you seen my vehicle? Do you know what four wheel drive is? My Jeep Wrangler has tires that are 31” in diameter, not 31” in radius like they put on Pontiac G6s. When the conditions limit you to driving 10 mph under the speed limit I am doing my typical 5 mph over the limit. Either that or I’m on your ass cursing at how you drive like a woman.

Wait, he drives like a woman even when it isn’t snowing.


Oh, and I found out people actually read this blog (heavens knows why). The FA was at the Indians game when one of his friends asked if I really had a dildo in my ass or not (the Renter had mentioned something to that affect on her blog). My answer when the FA asked me? "So, how much was in that account?" In other words, no comment.


Some of our readers from Ohio will be happy to hear that when the Indians brought their closer out in the 9th inning the PA announcer played “Wild Thing” over the speakers, just like they did in the movie Major League (which was also filmed in Milwaukee).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always with the misquotes to make this damn thing seem funnier. I asked did you drive to work not are you driving home. Of course you're driving home once you're there. Keep shoving objects up your posterior though. No comment my ass, oh wait your ass!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think that you have a gay side to you.