Thursday, February 08, 2007

More From The FA

The FA called me this morning to comment on the last post.


FA: Chomp! I didn’t do the “chomp” thing twice! (No hello or anything, just “Chomp”!)

Me: Yeah, I know, but it sounded better if you did it twice.

FA: Whatever dude. Next time I see you I’m going to whip out my monster cock and slap you on the forehead.

Me: Ooo, don’t tease. (Don’t tease? Sorry, I watched “Boat Trip” last night.)

FA: Did you see my email to Shandoll?

Me: Yes, thank you very much. Now she’s going to think all of my friends are illiterate bastards who can’t spell worth a damn.

FA: Shut up, man! It was the thought that counts.

Me: You’re right, thanks again.

FA: Damn, it’s cold out. And to make matters worse, my remote starter isn’t working too well. (Yeah, they don’t offer those on Jeep Wranglers. Rugged men don’t need remote starters.)

Me: Uh, huh.

FA: When it’s cold out everyone parks as close to the door as they can. I’ve driven around the parking lot twice now looking for a spot.

Me: Awe man! That’s what women do! Ever see them during Christmas time at the mall? I can park, buy the Renter a 12" dildo (and boy does she need it), walk out of the store and the same broad will be circling the parking lot looking for the closest open space.

FA: I’ve circled the parking lot twice now. So you're saying that's bad?

Me: Thank God you’re married, man, otherwise I’d wonder about you.

FA: Uh, I have to let you go. I can’t pull into this spot and talk on the phone at the same time.

Me: Ok, Alice.

Click.


Going back to "Boat Trip"...

how about Roselyn Sanchez!!!


No comments: