Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2nd Post, Same Night

Ok, second post, some guy in a BMW 5 series cut me off tonight, had to get it off my chest. I'm driving, one and a half car lengths behind the person in front of me, and dude has to jack the accelerator and pull in front of me. Serious, I never write this, but WTF?!

Then, watching TV tonight, some couple has their 3,500 sq ft home moved 25 miles down stream. Granted, it didn't have a basement, but loading it up on a barge and floating it down the fucking river? Um, can't you think of something better to do with your money than that?

And of course, after that, the "Best of" Sweet Sixteen on MTV was on. That's worse than moving your fucking house. $300,000 on a fucking birthday party that the little bitch throws a hissy fit over? I wouldn't stick my dick up those broad's asses, but I could think of 15 other people who'd do it, all in the same night. Might as well give those bitches something to cry over. Well, you know, other than the fact that their brand new Mercedes is silver and not red. Fuck em.

1 comment:

Swa said...

Sweet Sixteen on MTV- I've never found more of a reason to want to punch a girl in the face than when I watch that show. And I never hit women.