Wednesday, February 21, 2007

229 and Counting...

Yes, that's my weight. 34 days ago I was 219. That 10 lbs is all muscle, right? I can't wait for it to get warm out so I can go jogging. When your pants cut off your ability to breathe, you know it's time to do something about it. So what am I going to do? I'm going to go and have four pitchers of diet beer (Miller Lite).

I have been really busy at work which has left my tired and unimaginative at night, hence the lack of posting this week. But I plan on taking off on Friday so I might come up with something then.

But now, it's time for the beer. Do you see, my dear readers, where you rank on the importance scale? Ha, ha, I'll get back to you, I promise. I have a good story about the gym and the 39 year old, but that one would take more time than I'm willing to spend at this moment. Till then, bottoms up!

No comments: