Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rules Of The House

I don’t have many rules in the house. Don’t wear high heels on the wood floors (even though some bitch already did). Make sure you lock the doors when you leave. Keep the washer and dryer empty when not in use (as opposed to leaving clothes in them for three days and then re-washing them because they smell or the landlord has taken them out and dumped them on the basement floor). And don’t take 20 minute showers.

I got home from work on Friday feeling pretty icky. Funny thing is I didn’t even get a chance to go to the gym during lunch, I worked right through it. But feeling icky and needing a haircut (short hair seems to stay clean longer), I jumped in the shower just as the Renter was getting out. I was washing my hair, cleaning up my crotch and any shit I missed when wiping my ass (wish I could have gotten a picture of Friday’s masterpiece), when all of a sudden the hot water cut out. Turns out the Renter didn’t turn off the shower while she shaved her entire body and used all the hot water. “You shouldn’t have been masturbating in the shower.” How did she know? But that’s not the point. If I want to masturbate in MY shower I should be able to masturbate in MY shower, with warm water. Not only does she limit my options for potential fucks at the bar by constantly sitting next to me and putting her hand down the front of my pants, she also uses all the hot water in the shower so I can’t even do it by myself. Why me?

1 comment:

Swa said...

You could always build a treadmill connected to the hot water heater so that if it happens again, the renter could jump on there and run, thus generating instant heat for your water?