Wednesday, January 17, 2007

6" Of Snow, 8" Of Useless Flesh

The heavens dropped six inches of snow on us on Monday. Thank goodness it was a holiday and I could take my time shoveling. Only problem? After ten minutes I was huffing and puffing. How the hell am I ever going to have sex again if I can't shovel a little snow for ten minutes? Back when I was jogging three times a week I could last a good 45 minutes in the sack (and it was a GOOD 45 minutes). But now, ten and done? That is not going to hack it, let alone get me off. Hell, I even get exhausted doing it manually (that would be me doing it myself if you weren't sure). Obviously lifting weights every day has not helped much, nor has the pack of cigarettes I consume every day. I really can't blame it on the beer because what, am I going to cut that out any time soon? (Still have to make that second Dr. appointment.) So with that being said I am going to go in the basement and hop on the stationary bike. If my penis ever wants to see another vagina for longer than ten minutes at a pop I'm going to have to work at this for a while. Till then, all you sexy ladies, please just sit back and try to be content with your vibrators. Think any sexy ladies actually read the foul shit I put on here? I'm going to guess NO.

No comments: