Monday, January 15, 2007

Really Nice Fucking Boobies

Why do women have special access to other women? You see women making out with other women on Girls Gone Wild, women trying on bathing suits together. But when a guy gets involved somehow something gets a little out of whack.

Loaded beyond belief, the Renter and I went up to the bar this weekend. At the bar was the roommate of an ex-girlfriend of mine. Very cute girl, nice personality, maybe a little quiet. Well, the Renter seems to have free access to the boobs. If she reaches out to fondle them there is no opposition. Of course I'm always jealous of this. I mean, who doesn't want to touch some boobies? This weekend there was one night where the Renter and I showed up quite loaded, drinking only shots, no beer. The Renter kindly asked (thank you!) if I could have permission to partake in the touching of boobies. The atmosphere of the bar was pretty wild with cleavage shots and whipped cream a-flowing. She led me around the bar, holding my hands out ready to cop a feel. And you know what? They were the nicest freaking boobies I have touched in quite a long time (well over a year). And this wasn't just because the only boobies I've felt lately have been my own; these were nice. But then the aftermath...

I woke up one morning and called the ex-girlfriend. "Your roommate has the nicest boobs I've felt in quite some time." Blah, blah, blah. I get a phone call later from her. She's in Orlando or someplace, just got off the plane. "So that's what the phone call was about that I got at 3:00 this morning." What? I couldn't hear all too clearly what she was saying but I guess word got out about the boobie groping. I'll have to check my email to see exactly what was said but still, I'm not sure I get why something was said. The Renter got permission, it was all in fun, I do believe my crotch was groped at some point during the night, so, ah, what's the big deal if there is one in the first place?

I'm the one that always has the good time, not worrying about what people might say about my actions. I figure, as long as everyone's smiling its all ok, correct?

Still wondering what the phone call was. Think she might still go to dinner with me?

No comments: