Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ok, I Fucked Up

Alright, so today I got somewhat fucked up. It's 3:30 in the morning as I write this so please bare with me (yes that means take your clothes off) and the spelling mistakes. I was supposed to work at the old folks show lounge tonight but instead got loaded watching the Buckeyes and slept till 11:00 (9:00 start time). I won a little money on the over which made up for not working, but... I still feel bad. So today...

I saw a Beamer that was dog tracking. Usually you only see old pickup trucks doing that, but it was nice to see some fuck in a Beamer doing it.

Back to tonight. When I woke up at 11:00 I called the Renter. I guess she was doing my job at the old folks place since I pulled a no-show. I thought about getting dressed and going in, but, that didn't happen. I saw the former roommate's car next to my house and called him. Yeah, he was at the bar and was all for finishing his beer and going somewhere else (since I couldn't rightly go up to MY BAR which is in the same building as the old folks lounge). We went to a bar down the road which we hadn't been to in a long time. We didn't know anyone there but there were a lot of hot women. And I mean a lot. We had a nice table right by the middle of the bar so everyone was walking right by us. One broad I recognized. I dated her five years ago. Angie, six feet tall, maybe 125 lbs, nice ass, no boobs, but hey.

Yes I'm drinking as I write this.

So Angie walks by and I grab her.

So how bad is this that I'm at another bar when I was supposed to be working?

Angie walks by. I grab her by the arm, not forcefully 'cause I'm not like that, but I get her attention. Turns out she's up for the weekend as she's living in St. Loius. She sat and talked with the old roommate and I for quite a while. Of course I was hitting on her but turns out she was there with a guy. She asked me a question and my response was, "Sure, why not?" A minute later, "What did I just agree to?" Yes, I was drinking, mighty well I must add, a goodly amount, if goodly is actually a word, it should be. You see, when she asked me the question, she went to her "man" and said something to him, which he gave a nod of approval to. I was invited for a threesome, but not the threessome every man dreams of.

Side note: pretty sure she broke up with me five years ago because I made out with her sister in the back of a cab. And her sister was at the bar tonight, should have asked if she wanted a one-some, much better than a guy-guy-girl threesome, ewu.

Oh yeah, Renter finally got a car, check out the rims.

1 comment:

Swa said...

One word for those rims....

FUGLY!