Friday, October 06, 2006

Asian Seductress

I promised the weekend vacation from hell but it’s in the works. It was that bad that I have to make sure it’s in the proper form. On a side note, I woke up the other day to the renter telling me to get my underwear out of her room. What? Why were my underwear in her room? I think she put something in my beer and lured me back to her room to service her or something (is this what I went to college for?). I seriously did not remember having sex with the renter, I hope I left $2 for a tip, not sure though. Fucking Asian seductress. You can’t trust those stanty eyed biotches. Kidding. By the way, who’s Bryan Murphy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan Murphy is a guy from here who, on a whim, decided to have a contest to see how many people could find him in the middle of Manhattan based on clues he left on his web site. (Think WHERE'S WALDO).

Here's a couple of links to what it was all about. (Make sure you watch both).

http://www.ilovebryanmurphy.com/?p=214

http://www.ilovebryanmurphy.com/?p=215
(make sure to click on Charles Gibson's name).

Enjoy!

Swandad

Anonymous said...

tiring of your blog? doesn't seem like u post regularly anymore...