Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend Party And Sunday Football

Beautiful weekend! Friday was pretty tame (at least from what I remember). Saturday was the old roommate’s surprise birthday party. I know, birthday parties are for 11 year olds and they’re supposed to be held at a skating rink or some pizza place with a six foot tall singing rat (fucker used to scare me), but this was his 30th so it was sorta special. The organizers managed to get about 30 people there, everyone from a bartender or two from the corner pub to his mom and dad to his grandmother. And somehow they managed to keep it a surprise as he truly did not know when he walked in the door to see 30 people waiting for his arrival. Somehow I even played a role in keeping it a surprise (even though you’d think my loose lips would have wrecked it). After he greeted his family members he points a finger at me and says “What happened to golfing?!” I just smiled and shook his hand having no idea about what he was talking about. Later I found out that on one loaded night or another I asked him if he wanted to go golfing on Saturday. I think I was just double checking to make sure he didn’t have plans and that the party would work out as planned, I don’t know. So 2:15 J calls him saying she’s locked out of her house and she’s sitting on the front step. 2:30 and 30 sweaty people are still waiting for him even though he’s less than five minutes away (the boy is constantly late, good thing he doesn’t ovulate). Finally he arrives and we’re back outside pounding cans of Miller Lite and some new flavor of Doctors that tastes like cherry soda (even grandma did one!). I have some pictures but they're too big to post on here and I have to figure out a way to get their file size down.

Saturday night at the bar didn’t last long. After drinking since 2:00 yours truly was pretty well into it. But there were a couple hotties in the bar worth mentioning. I couldn’t take my eyes off the one on the right (again, once I figure it out I'll post the pictures), absolutely cute. Being a woman allows the Asian roommate access to super human abilities that I will never acquire. She grabs my camera, tells them she’s making a collage, and takes two pictures of them. Little do they know that I will be feverishly whacking off to them in the near future. And I mean this in the nicest way. If I didn't whack off to your picture you must be some ugly pig so I'm actually paying you a tribute.

Sunday football was just as grand as last Sunday. While the Packers lost they did manage to put some points on the board. And to be honest with you, I don’t even remember what the second game we watched was. But I was constantly searching for score updates (wink), and thank you Cincinnati Bengals for winning by more than ten points! The roommate and I won the first quarter pool but didn’t win any after that. At 8:00 I had had enough, paid my awesomely low bar tab (I think she thought I was running the football pool and I was helping somewhat I guess), and went home for the great slumber (great slumber’s are defined as more than 10 consecutive hours of sleep). Except I didn’t exactly go right to bed. I figured since it was still early I’d inquire if the roommate wanted to have a 6’4 215lb white guy on top of her. Today I am walking around with a limp as during sex this 6’4” 215lb white guy fell out of bed and landed painfully on his kneecap. I wish I could have gotten that on film because I don’t know how someone falls out of bed when they are on top of some broad. The world may never know. But I’m sure it will happen again, I’ll take notes when it does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good, profitable weekend! Hey and thanks for the add!

swandad