Saturday, September 30, 2006

On The Prowl Again

Yes, yours truley ended up making out with another broad at the bar last night. Vanessa, 21 yr old Mount Mary college student. May I remind you, I am 29 and I may or may not look that old. So, for me, making out with a 21 yr old is like a major confidence builder, kind of like having sex with an 18 yr old when I was 24 (shhh, don't tell anyone, she's related to an ex-coworker). Not that I need it, it will probably just give me a big head, but still, it's nice. You all take care and have a good Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as she gave you big head, that's all that matters, eh?

Good for you!

The Swan

Anonymous said...

What's with this every other day posting crap, this is my daily fix of vouyerism. Don't take it away from me...