Friday, September 22, 2006

Absolutely Nothing

But in the northwestern coastal village of Point Hope, 125 miles north of the Arctic Circle, Molly Stone's family is using the money to catch up on utility bills and an account at the village store as well as other necessities. Some large families pool dividend checks to buy big ticket items, she said.
"It's pretty hard to stay afloat around here, except for people with lots of kids. Then they can get a vehicle or take a trip," said Stone, city clerk in the community of 700. "I might buy myself a new outfit, but we really need a new alternator for our car. We have to jump-start it every day. And if there's enough left over, we could use a new windshield.]]

Yo, are people that poor in Alaska? I don't get it .

I have absolutely no idea why I posted that.
My best feature is my face and body. The things I usually do on weekends are is going to nice lounges and dinner and sometime clubs. My closest friends describe me as a fun and funny person to handout with. I would best describe my lifestyle as a Hot Transexual.

Guess I should have analyzed the picture a little closer and read his comments before I whacked off to his picture. Does this make me gay?

2 comments:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I have to say that this is possibly the best one yet...FA turned me on to the blog and I have gotten nothing done at work all week. I started at June 2006 and should be into 2007 by the end of the day I think.

Looking forward to the rest of your saga B...and yes...that could make you gay...

Snoop in CA