Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weekend Of The 4th

Fourth of July weekend, where do I start? Spent most of the weekend sitting by the pool drinking beer, my forehead’s a little red today. Had some friends over on Monday for a cookout, they brought tons of stuff (burgers, chicken, potatoes) and I stuffed myself to the max. And this was after having 2 chicken breasts and corn on the cob 3 hours earlier. So we’re all at the Monday karaoke, bloated and just making it worse with the beer. But after the second pitcher we start to liven up. Someone busts out a camera and the night takes off. There were pictures with my head sandwiched between four boobs, my hand on another large set (they were all large, what’s up with that?), a woman’s face planted in my crotch while her boyfriend is bending her over from behind, it got a little wild. People were buying rounds of shots of 10 for everyone, that escalated the photo shoot to include bare breasts and kissing (no, not my bare breasts and unfortunately I wasn’t doing the kissing either). Someone mentions after party (my house) and I’m glad I have beer in the fridge. But by the end of the night everyone was too hammered to come over, probably a good thing since the 4th party started at noon. Monday I was pretty worn out from Sunday and was abstaining from beverages during the day. I’ve since been told that sober me is boring. So for the 4th party, I don’t want to be boring, I start the party going at noon with four quick beers on an empty stomach. Yeah, I can tell it’s going to be a good day. We get to the pool and it’s just three of us, and of course I’ve dated both of them. We’re telling funny stories about the past and present, the beer is flowing quickly (we didn’t have a cooler so I had to drink fast), we must have been a little loud since a girl and her mom moved a couple chairs away from us. A hot 40ish woman next to us asks if she can have a beer (what is it with hot 40ish women?), I talk to her just a bit. End up in the hot tub making out with the hot 40ish woman, no, I’m just kidding on that one, ha, ha. So it was a pretty decent four day weekend, I’ll try to clean out the cobwebs and see what else I can remember later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No the bar is not closed, not until the 20th and I already read Shandoll's blog (since the both of you are the only ones I know that have not gone into hiding.)

If it weren't for the roaches, I would almost consider moving.