Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Emotional (And Liver) Cleansing

Tonight I had to abstain from the usual schedule, couldn’t bring myself to partake in the evening festivities at the local bar, not after the weekend I just had. Somehow I went through $200 on $5 pitchers and $14 30 packs. Yes my friends, it was a rough weekend. I don’t know which was worse, the most fun moving day ever of Sunday or the start at 11:30 4th of July party. Sunday was 4 by 12:30, the friend who was moving drove me to a liquor store for a 6 pack, finished that while moving, had 6 more at her new apartment, and 8 while swimming in the apartment pool. 22 by 7:00. And then had 2.5 pitchers of beer at the local bar. Not sharing 2.5 pitchers, just me sucking them down. Tuesday I was at a party so I couldn’t be the quiet/boring me of Monday, made it a point to slop down all that I could. You’d think I’d be hurling my guts or spinning in bed but I can’t remember the last time I puked and I’m out like a light when I hit the pillow. Which brings me to Wednesday, ate dinner, took an hour nap while my clothes were in the washer, only thing that made me get up and not crash for the whole evening was the drying and folding of the clothes. I figured since I was up and I had horribly abused my body over the weekend that a jog was in order, forced myself to go farther than usual as punishment. I folded all my clothes while I was cooling off from the jog and now everything is in its proper place. The only dirty clothes I have are the ones I jogged in. I’m pretty proud. I think the bar is closed tomorrow so I might possibly have two consecutive days of not drinking, last time I did that was… like I can remember that. After a good night sleep tonight (hopefully, maybe not without alcohol in my system) I’ll be at the gym tomorrow morning and during lunch time, again beating myself up for the weekend. But the gym should be exciting, I’ll be checking out my pool tan in the mirrors, I should be pretty hot! Make your own decision on if I’m kidding on that one.

If you get a chance check our Shandoll’s blog (drunk and single in nyc link) from today, pretty funny yet disturbing shit as usual. She’s moving out of her NY apartment and has a realtor showing it to perspective tenants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bar is not closed tomorrow so u wont have to go two nights without ur life line---lmfao. anyhow we are all up at the bar right now having fun. they are asking where u are at. i think they miss u