Sunday, July 02, 2006

Saturday Night

Last night was good, worked the door at Kreepo's for the second time, nothing exciting (which is good), had the old ladies smiling and winking at me (oh boy). Old self came out just a bit and inquired to people in the know about two broads, both were at least 7 years older than me, but I was a good boy and didn't act on anything (I think I'm actually in a growing phase). Got off at 1:00, sat at the corner drinking free beer till who knows when, still a bit dazed from the Friday conversation (I was not very personable last night, people were asking me if I was ok, yeah, just thinking too much, I try not to do that too often). Manager at Kreepo's asked me about the hot date on Friday, man, word must travel fast. Had a couple peeps come over after close, stupid online poker site gave me $40 in free money, let a bud play it since I have no urge to play poker anymore (dude I suck and it's depressing when I get my ass kicked). So today I'm helping a friend move (in one hour), I hope she doesn't have too much shit. A past sleepover partner, and I'm helping her move with her ex husband who's a police officer, officers and I don't go well together, not that I don't like them but I'm usually in trouble when I see one. I don't think I'll mention anything about sleeping with his ex wife, especially if he's packing heat. Couple drunk peeps at the bar last night, I have another ex girl's car in my driveway, I'm not driving today so that's ok. But I should put something on her car, still debating what. Hopefully she comes to pick it up when I'm not home. If I had 35" tires on my Jeep like the college friend had I could put my back tires on her hood (Toyota Carolla, wouldn't be that hard). Friend's daughter is walking over to my house right now, had some funny ass pictures of her dad passed out with make up on and toes painted, way too funny. She told me to put on a shirt (just woke up, no shower, sitting outside with the laptop pirating the neighbors wireless signal), I told her don't be jealous that my boobs are bigger than hers. Friendly banter, she's young but is getting to know my bad sense of humor. Hopefully she emails me the pics, I'll certainly post them on here. His daughters are quickly becoming my friends, almost like I have two more sisters, good girls, just a little misdirected. Made arrangements to work out with one of the bartenders on Monday, he's pretty ripped and I'd like to know what his workout consists of, I'm always looking to learn new things (that interest me, CPA book is still sitting on the living room table untouched). Since I'm not working on Monday I'm not going to make the drive downtown to the gym so meeting up with him will be good. That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll think of more while I'm moving someone else's crap and will be back online tonight. Oh, I think I drunk texted the college friend last night, checked this morning and yes I did, something to the fact that she shouldn't read the blog and that I mentioned us in it (in other words please read the blog and let me know what you think). Hope I don't screw this one up. Peace out homies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a growing phase? i don't think so. in a phase of contemplation? probably. but its what you decide to do with your thoughts (will they actually turn into actions...different actions that are for the better?) that determines whether you are a man or still just a boy.
good luck