Friday, July 07, 2006

Roundy's Vodka

Roundy’s Vodka, I’m sorry that I have neglected you for over a week now. We have enjoyed many a night chillin’ on the patio sharing our thoughts and comforting each other. You have been a good friend in times of need. On hot summer days you have quenched my thirst like no beer can. But I’m even more sorry that I have not been faithful. That’s right, I’ve been cheating on you and I feel awful. What makes it worse is that it’s a good friend of yours, Roundy’s Cranberry. I know, I know, how can I be so cruel as to come between you and one of your best friends. I’m sorry, really am. But Cranberry has given me insight that you normally cloud, a different perspective if you will. Cranberry has pointed me in a different direction, if only temporarily. I enjoy both of your company, whether it be the normal three some or individually, you both have endearing qualities. With that said, I hope you understand. We will get together in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No love for the SoCo?
What gives?