Friday, July 07, 2006

Bonehead Move Of The Day

I've got some horrible weeds growing in my freshly planted grass. These things looked viscous, I was almost scared of them. No way in hell did I think the $5 gallon of weed killer was going to kill them. So I let them grow with my depression growing along with them. Last night I decided to try the weed killer and to my surprise they were wilting today (had I done it sooner they wouldn't be wilting all over my new grass, bonehead move number 1). So I went to Walmart today after work, picked up the same brand of weed killer and brought it home. I was just going to combine the two into the bigger container when I noticed the new stuff was really dark in color. I looked at the bottle and guess what it said. Concentrate. Idiot, but then I started thinking, this bottle is pretty big, started reading the directions and I can add two teaspoons to a gallon of water. Sweet! I can make 40 gallons out of this stuff and it only cost $4. If it works as good as the first stuff I'll be set for the summer (I'm anal about weeds). Got peeps over so I gotta leave. Can't wait for the carnage in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is it late at night i'm going to plant weeds in ur yard and drive u crazy just to fuck with u, hahaha. maybe even some pretty flowers where all ur friends pee in ur lawn. dont that be a pretty sight--lmfao

Patt said...

Its not the chemicals in the weed killer that works ,Its the assosiation with Walmart .Those fuckers suck the life out of everything.