Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mad Props

Ok, I have mad props from people trying to get NYC chic to invite me over, oh that would be so sweet. Little weekend vacation filled with endless conversations, what could be better? Spent most of the weekend at the pool (ex's and friend), good times just talking shit. So, I'm actually actively trying to pursue this NYC thing, I think we'd have a fun time just sitting and talking, no sex required. You can never know too many people, correct? Anyway, thanks for the props, again, as Tom Cruise said, "I love black people!!!", but I really just love everyone, hope the friend I pissed off on Friday reads this because I love her too, even if I made a rude comment to her. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to be mean or anything. But I know that some poeple who write blogs like hers, are not always as forthcoming to meet the people who actively read them. Maybe she is one of those people.

If I have learned one thing in my life, it is to go somewhere for the place not a person. If they weren't who you expected or things didn't go your way, you at least know you had a good trip!

Hey, NYC isn't a bad place to visit, maybe even live in one day.