Saturday, July 08, 2006

1.75 L

I can't believe my cell phone still has life. I left the charger at work, and it's not like I get that many calls, people know where to find me, but it's still alive non the less. Do I need hyphens in that? Ok, so what is the proper term for a 1.75 L bottle of booze? I'm dying to know, telling people I polished off a "one point seven five liter of vodka" in two days is way too long to say. Not that I'm proud of that, obviously on Friday I pissed a friend off that I'm not proud of, I don't like making people mad at me, but it's been a cheap weekend so far, unlike the $200 weekend of the 4th, I'm skating thin on $40 so far. So please let me know, I hate long winded stories and I don't want to say "one point seven five liter of vodka" again. Love much.

And I'm sorry, but I just caught myself checking out the newly tanned arms that are sticking out of my tank top. Not that I'd wear a tank top out to a bar or anything, but sitting on the back patio admiring them is ok. I think. I'm not anal, am I? I figure I've worked for them.

No comments: