Monday, July 31, 2006

Jay-Z Up In Da House!!!

Dude from across the street came over last night, somehow, don’t ask me, I offered to let him hit me as hard as he could in my stomach. I think my sister could have done better. Did leave a bruise though.

Was informed this morning that I said (in a drunken stupor) last night that I would so do Nick Lachey, and that he was so fucking hot. Am I the straight guy when sober, gay guy when drunk? He is a very good looking guy though.

Hot chick in the company next to me at work, little stomach, little ass, nice cleavage, cute flip flops every day, don’t think she likes me though. A boy can always dream. I have found that I check out women during every waking moment. Do it so often that I now have a female friend trained to do the same. Did I mention she peed her pants on Saturday?

Went for a jog today, holy mother fucker, it was hot out. Usual two mile trek took me double the normal time, lot of walking involved. When I got done it looked like I peed my shorts, way too much sweat.

Watched a documentary about Jay-Z’s final concert at Madison Square Garden. They showed a lot of the concert and had segments of him in the recording studio making the Black album. Really interesting, appeared that he made each song in a day. He flew out to LA to record a song with these two 50 year old white guys with 12” white beards, kind of an odd combination, can’t remember which song it was. Other producers (Kanye West, Pherrell, etc) would come over to his recording studio and they’d go through one song to the next, bobbing their heads to the beat, when J’s head starting seriously bobbing you knew it was the one. Once the beat was picked, they’ play it over and over, J just sitting in the corner with a serious face, still bobbing, composing the song in his head. Shortly later he’d hop in the room, do the numerous takes for a verse, come out to listen to it and compose the next verse in his head. I was pretty impressed, had the whole family watching it (I hog the TV on the weekends).

Found 2 L bottles of lemonade at Walmart for $.58. Man I love Walmart. My new combo of vodka and lemonade costs me $10.13 plus tax and lasts four days, I’m fucking cheap. Grabbed a plastic shot glass from the bar and measured what I put in my 16 ounce glass. Turned out to be four shots. Three drinks a night on the new deck, 12 shots of vodka, issues?

So I’m at work on Monday, 10:00, Chase bank says it's 95 degrees. Why didn’t I get A/C when I ordered my Jeep? Cheap ass. I have to change into my workout clothes just to make it home after work.

Ok, I must admit, currently doing the head bob to Jay-Z while writing. Friend came over so I’m logging off. Peace out and keep the beverages flowing.

1 comment:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

24 shots later and i still couldn't get u to do a naked hand stand---wtf!!!!!