Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday again

So, as I'm sitting by the pool by myself (p star is doing work), I did some thinking time. Most recent one was why does taking a shit take so much work? You're getting rid of some awefully foul waste and you need effort to do this. Shouldn't it just come naturally that your body wants to gid rid of this shit (ha, ha)? Why do you have to grunt and groan (you should see my food intake, not that I'm fat, but it's not good) to get the waste out of your body? You would think your body would be happy to rid itself of last night's 2,000 calories of beer, let alone the shots that are eating your stomach out. So you flip the valve, shit comes out and it's done. But that's not the case. You have to give birth to free yourself from last night's debauchrism. That's not spelled right but I'm an accountant, fuck off. Another thought was why we're planning a vacation. We're would be an ex girlfriend and the current best friend. Odd that we can sit out at the pool/bar and talk about anything non stop, even past dates I've had in hick ville. Funny thing is I would actually look forward to a vacation with them, a little weekend getaway. Oh, gotta go, going to a different bar for a change, leaving the Jeep at the apartment complex, I hope my baby's ok. You all take care and have a good night. If I get back online tonight it won't be pretty, having troubles typing right now at 8:30. Peace.

No comments: