Friday, July 14, 2006

Half A Friday

Felt like crap when I woke up this morning, called in sick and slept till 2:00, hence the half a Friday. Went to the parents house to print off the deck plans, raced over to the building permit place and got there with 5 minutes to spare, got all the paper work signed, start digging holes on Sunday (great fun). What is with people driving on Friday afternoons? Holy crap, slower than hell. I'm usually a calm driver but today I had enough, tank getting on E and I didn't give a fuck, tromping on the gas with every green light. Jamming to Offspring and their heavy fast beats. I tend to think I'm a sexy driver when I'm thumping the side of the car to the beat, at least married chic in the Mazda must have thought so...

So now it's the afternoon, currently at the p star's apartment since I'd be bored out of my mind otherwise. Desperately trying to think of something to write since I got a comment today that my blog should not include so many photos (sorry, sheesh). F you, I can post whatever I want, it's my blog, if you don't like it don't read it! Ha, I'm not that mean. It's like 85 degrees outside, nice and sunny. Had to put the air on last night for the first time, took forever to cool off the house. We were watching A Walk To Remember, good movie but I hate it when people die in movies. Little sad. Parents are out of town so I have to find peeps who have food in the house. Or go to the corner bar for the fabulous chicken wings. Looking forward to the two day work week next week, not looking forward to shelling out $1,000 for wood for the deck, or the actual labor it's going to take, or the non drinking/smoking when dad is there. Or the random peeps who will be swinging by observing the mess we're creating (Gary better stay away!). I just hope it goes well. I don't think it will but I have my mind set to just go with the flow and not get upset, just handle the good with the bad. Won't get upset with dad, I'm just thankful that he took off from work to help me (or me helping him as it will turn out). Little bonding time since I refuse to go fishing with him (hate fishing). Now it's time to go to the pool, very allergic to something in p star's apartment so I have to go to the pool now. Sorry if this was boring but my brain is not working yet, only been up for 4 hours and since I've slept for 14 of the past 18 hours I haven't experienced anything remarkable to write about. Till next time, peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.