Friday, July 21, 2006

$100 For What?

I was reading the smoking gun website today, some guy was suing a sperm bank because he found a surveilence camera in one of the "donation" rooms. Big whoopdeedoo, so someone's watching you whack off, is it that big of a deal? Your penis (or part of it, I'm guessing my hand covers half of it, I'll check next time) is exposed for 2-5 minutes and you unload in a cup, is it that exciting that someone would get off on that? Oh, yeah, what's going on this Friday? Oh, we're watching guys whack off at the donation place? Sweet! I'll bring a twelve pack if you get the chicken wings. How much footage do you have? Four hours, holy crap, I'll bring over a case then! Have you previewed it? Are there any fat guys who can't even see what they're doing? I always like watching the fat guys try to aim in the cup when they can't see the source. Any hot latinos? Yes? I'll bring a bottle of Doctors to do shots with each shot on the tape. What, you just picked up a 60" plasma? Oh my god, these cum shots are going to be super big, oh, I can't wait. What time does the party start? What, that late? I don't think I can wait that long to see guys masterbate, can't we move it up to 6:00? If Jim and Jane come at 7:00 they'll only miss one hour, they can still watch three hours worth and do at least ten shots with us, I better bring two bottles of Doctors. Oh, I can't wait, I'm so excited. Oh, I'm sorry, the ranch sauce didn't go well with you last time while watching guys orgasm? I'll bring some barbeque sauce then. I guess white Russians are out then too. Yes I've been drinking, I can only write this kind of shit under the heavy influence, thank you OJ and vodka. You know I like the guys with who tan in thongs (Hulk Hogan), are there any of those? Oh my, I'll be in heaven. Nothing like seeing a tan ass shaking with the all important thong tan line (why would a guy tan in a thong, I don't get it, just go naked, at least then my junk gets tan and matches it's size).

So you get my point, why would someone actually want to watch this? Thing that gets me, granted he was in LA, but he got $100 per "donation". What the hell? $100? Granted he's probably a college educated person (as am I, thank you) who doesn't have a criminal record (wish I could say that, just driving difficulties), doesn't drink (won't even go there, see driving difficulties), is over six feet tall (I qualify once again!), brown hair, blue eyes (check and check), and has a decent employment record (check again). So the only thing that keeps me from making $100 per "deposit" is the whole drinking thing. Come on, my sperm are still good, they still swim like Olympic gold medalists, back stroke (he he) and all. Not exactly Mark the six time Olympic gold medalist fag, but they will swim upstream. Just give me a chance, if you take my donation it might turn out just fine (oh my, another B out there, scary). Hell, if I could make $100 a pop I'd be richer than Bill Gates.

No comments: