Saturday, June 24, 2006

Washing Clothes

Washing clothes like every other day now. I've been going to the gym every day during lunch and jogging at night so I run out of gym clothes. And it's been humid here lately so the work clothes don't smell too hot by the time I get home. Don't have air conditioning in the Jeep, I figured it has a soft top so why get the air option, just take the top off when it's warm. I didn't realize it takes 10 minutes to take the top off and it's a real pain in the ass. So doing laundry, how does every tshirt come out of the drier inside out? Ok, maybe not all of them, but a good 90% do. I hate folding clothes (you should see my room right now, it's all clean but it's also all over) and when you have to take every inside out shirt (and underwear now that I think of it) and fix them it takes forever. So, next time I'm going to put them in the wash inside out and see what happens. Think it will work? Which machine is the culpret, the washer or the drier? Or are they in colusion, the washer does half and the drier does the other half? You see ads on TV for "smart" washers and driers, think those keep the shirts in the proper manner? I never thought I'd get my ass kicked every week by those two machines. And the worst part is the humbling feeling that this ass kicking will continue till I either 1) win the lottery, 2) get married, or 3) die. Oh, almost forget, Shandoll (drunk and single in nyc) posted to my inspiration blog, I'm touched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks not having your mother do the laundry....growing up is a challenging thing, but sounds like you are doing well. And with the jeep issue, at least you are not trying to impress a date...then it would take you 30 minutes to take the top off.

Anonymous said...

Next thing youn know, you're gonna think the toaster is out to get you... watch out the toast has a master plan... I wonder what it is.