Friday, June 23, 2006

Anxiety Attack

Chiropractor day, I think I had an anxiety attack on the way there, don't ask me why. I usually only go to the doc's office once a year (annual checkup, should probably have the liver functions checked out this time). It was warm out, a little humid, I had to walk 15 blocks to get there. When I get 3 blocks away I start sweating profusly. I hadn't picked up the pace or done anything different, just started soaking my shirt. I get in the door and I'm checking in, sweat rolling down my face, neck, and yes I can feel it running down my back. I go use the bathroom to mop up, dry my face, dry my back, but by the time I'm done with my back my face is soaked again. Vicous cycle. Woman pulls me into a room to find out what's wrong with me, in there 2 minutes and she yells out the door "Susan, could you turn the air on?" Yes, I was still wiping sweat off my face 10 minutes after I walked in the door but now I'm feeling better with relief in sight. Go to a different room, doc comes in and thankfully he has me take my shirt off and get on the table. I feel sorry for this guy who has to touch my back and find out what's wrong with me. Really nice guy though, works the shit out of my back/shoulder and even found a sore spot I hadn't noticed before. When I got back to work people said I looked like I got worked over pretty well, I think I was just drained from the attack. I just hope it doesn't happen again when I go for the annual checkup. Those usually go really well till she has me drop my pants and starts feeling my testicles, first time she said "Oh, nice", I'm not shitting you. And of course that's at the end of the visit with the anticipation building every minute, usually have at least a little extra growth down there no matter what disgusting things I try to think about. And it doesn't help that she looks better and better every time I see her. Never dated a doc before, hmmm...

2 comments:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

u have to be smarter then the mechines...lol. if u won the lottery u spend all ur money on beer. marriage? lmfao--ok very funny and dying, well u are half way there--lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice... job you gomer, since I don't think this happened yesterday. Hey you, I belive the story, but I don't quite think it happened when you say it happened.