Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday 15th Activities

Last night was dice night at the corner. We play a game called Georgia, 6 dice, 1's and 5's are 100/50, three of a kind is face value, first one to 10,000 wins the pot ($3 each person). Didn't win a game but won $20 on a side bet with main man Gary. Generally a fun night, nice and quiet. I was going to get in to Gary vs. Sarah but I wasn't actually there to witness it, guess he called her stupid or something (which she is) and she blew up for 20 minutes, heard her eyes were almost coming to tears. But that's Sarah, boo hoo. Life goes on. Let's see, what else, went to the dentist, $127 out the door. Why do they always give you a tooth brush, floss, and gum? I asked the hygenist for something cool like an MP3 player but got the same old shit as usual. Went jogging last night but didn't make it far, leg presses and jogging on Monday had my legs feeling like crap, totally tight and fatigued after 1 mile, had to walk back home, thank goodness it didn't rain. Speaking of rain, it hasn't done that here lately, we've been blessed with some nice Wisconsin weather. And along with nice weather comes the cheap beer on the back porch. $13 for a 30 pack, can't go wrong there. Been trying to drop a couple pounds lately, wouldn't mind being 210 lbs on my 6'5" frame, but there's always the cheap beer holding me back. That's about it in my exciting life. Oh wait, ex girlfriend last night, only one of them in the bar, kind of surprised to wake up next to her this morning. Had to kick her out as I was leaving for work. Tonight it's vod and lemonade on the patio with best bud Andy. Patio for now, Pops and I are building the deck July 19th. I'll be pimping then. Peace out to the homies.

No comments: