Friday, June 16, 2006

Roundy's Vodka

Last night's activities, sheesh. First off, tired as hell, almost fell asleep sitting outside at 8:30. Couple vodka lemonades woke me up a little, went up to the corner to catch the end of the basketball game (never seen a finals where both teams have 20 point victories under their belts). Oh, about the lemonades, I was at the store browsing the vods and saw a 1.75 L bottle for $10. I thought hey, how bad can it be? Once I got it home I noticed the lable said "Rowndy's" on it, but it's not that bad. Good enough for my cheap ass. So, at the corner, pretty hot 40 yr old sitting not far from me, again, not that bad. End up in a Georgia game with her, gave her a little advice with the dice, chatting just a little and she buys me a shot of Tequila (yuck). I'm thinking, am I good to go home with her or not? Well, guess not, but she did say bye on the way out. I should have made my intensions more obvious, all this while asian sleepover partner is about 5 feet away. I've done worse. Speaking of whom, asian chic has become a regular now, not good, I think she's stalking me, but she puts out so... So asian sleepover partner and I are getting it on (good shit), and I hear voices in my living room. What the fuck?! Must have left the front door unlocked, I have 3 people sitting on my couches drinking my beer! Again, what the fuck?! Pretty much had to kick them out forcefully, I was not a happy camper. And then we resume the bedroom activities... Neighborhood kids, bro and sis, about 10, riding a mountain bike together, bro was peddling and sis was sitting on the seat. And they only crashed once that I saw, still got right back on the bike. Tonight I'm loading up my 10-speed from 15 years ago and I'm going to give it to them. I've seen her spill so many times it's painful, last night went head first into a bush. I finally have grass growing in my front yard, seeds took their time in sprouting. This afternoon I will go dig into other issues like my stinky farts at the bar and my addiction to dark skinned women.

No comments: