Sunday, June 18, 2006

Just Weekend Shit

Ok, the weekend, geez again. Friday, not much going on at the corner, got up there around 10 o'clock. Saturday was much better, arrived at 8:00, still sober at 1:00. Good night, friend of friend was dancing all night, good shit, big (big big) woman shaking her ass off, think she went home with the friend but not sure. Friend's daughter walked over that night and her peeps, only problem with that was they are just a bit younger than me. Oopps. Oh well, shit happens. Her dad was supposed to come over too but I think he was getting busy with the big girl. That's usually my job. So goes my life. Sitting here on Sunday, 4.5 pitchers into it, and writing this. Andy and Eddie are playing dice, not letting us play Georgia, bastards. Miami Heat game just finished, can't believe they came back to lead the series at 3-2. Back to the weekend shit, watered the lawn religously, grass is growing in the front yard. Good thing. Had three ex's in the bar last night, nothing unusual. Have just one in here tonight but that one is enough.

Ok, so what is with my love of dark skinned women? I actually got another friend to appreciate the same, the female lawyer (see J Dawg link on the right). Something about dark skinned women, black, hispanic, or just tan, doesn't matter, they're all good to go. Dark skin, nice body, that's all it takes. Well, personallity has something to do with it but... Ok, have to shut down, peeps checking me out as I'm typing so I have to log off. Peace out, back to you later. Word

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which ex graced you with her presence tonight? the nurse?

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

that would have been me, the asian sensation--lmfao.

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

are u sure u and my ex husband aren't brothers? cuz he has a thing for dark skinned women as well. maybe i should start tanning if this is the new trend in what men like---lol.