Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Six Bar Tacos

I haven't been going out much lately.  I used to go out every night to the bar that was 60 steps from my house but since it closed I've been staying home most nights.  I still get out on the weekends, but $.44 Milwaukee's Best Light are the norm now.  I think this whole American economy has another downturn coming.  If I'm not spending money, cheap as I am, who is?

Needless to say I went out on Tuesday night.  The bar I went to had $1.50 tacos, the whole Taco Tuesday thing.  They were busy so I just ordered two around 7:00.  They stopped serving at 10:00 and since it didn't look like anyone else was getting them I asked if they still had taco meat left and ordered four more.  I was trying to help out a small bar while filling my stomach.

I was late to work on Wednesday.  What I initially thought would end up spewing out my mouth came out my ass, with force.  Worse than the last time I had the flu.

After getting to work late I spent another 30 minutes on the shitter.  Thankfully after 10:00 my system leveled out and I felt better, but that lesson will live with me forever: do not get food from a bar that doesn't cook food seven days a week.

No comments: