Thursday, December 08, 2011

48 hr Flu

On Monday I had a couple pichers after work.  No big deal, nothing to get me woozy or anything.  After I got home I had another four beers andwent to bed at 9:30.

1:30 am I felt a controversy brewing in my stomach that I hadn't felt in years.  I got up and hugged the toilet that I have rectolly defiled many times but cleaned much fewer.  I hurled what few contents I had in my stomach with gutwrenching force.

Even worse at 3:30 with even fewer contents left to dispose.

I managed to stay home from work on Tuesday to recouperate, getting up every hour to flush my bowels.

I made it to work on Wednesday and didn't even have to use the spare pants/underware that I brought.  I was pooped by the end of the day, but I hadn't soiled my shorts.

I finally got hungry Wednesday night and went to the gas station for a pre-packaged hame sandwich.  Very over priced put I don't have food in my house.

That night was almost worse than the puking night.  I tossed and turned all night, looking at the clock every 15 minutes.  I don't know if I actually slept enough to have dreams but I had images of watching the running of the bulls and the Rose Bowl from a pool at Penn State with two women playing with my penis (I know, shrinkage!).  In the morning I dug through the garbage and read all the preservatives that were in that sandwich.  I got no sleep at all, but...

If that stupid sandwich gave me those dreams I might be up for a second round.


No comments: