Wednesday, November 09, 2011

36-34 Or...

I like to buy clothes online. When Kohl's gives me a 30% coupon in the mail I go on their website and buy pats and shirts, of course, without trying them on.

I've worn the same two pairs of pants to work for the past two months. Tan on Mon/Wed, blue on Tues/Thurs, complimented with jeans on Friday. That is, until the tan pants lost both buttons. Only the zipper held them up.

Faced with this predicament pulled out a new pair of tan pants on Monday. They were a little tight in the waist but had the 36-34 lable stiched on. Most of my pants have the flex waist feature so I figured I could work through it.

Not these pants.

They were tighter than shit. I had to hitch my belt to the tightest option so it wasn't sagging on my waist. Pained me all day long but I still hung to my new concept of 1st/2nd (11:30/1:30) lunch. I felt bloated all day.

Tuesday I had a suit and tie meeting in the morning. I don't like wearing that stuff all day so I brought clothes to change in to after the meeting; tan pants and golf shirt. Needless to say they were the same tight ass pants that I wore on Monday. I had to deal with the same shit for yet another day.

Those pants are currently in the garbage, not dealing with that again.

No comments: