Saturday, October 22, 2011

Off The Hook

I woke up this morning not knowing what the plans were. I knew there was a Halloween party tonight but I realy didn't want to go, having to get dressed up and all. I would rather put a suit and tie on than dress up for Halloween. I wasn't sure if I was committed to going.

I worked out in the bsement. I opened a beer.

Renter: I can't believe you're making me go to this party alone.

Thank you, Jesus. I had figured I had agreed, after 20 beers on Friday, to go to the party. I tend to agree to things I wouldn't usually do after I've been drinking (still regret turning down that three-some, the other dude was hot!). So, being off the hook for this party, and not having to tell the Renter that I didn't want to go after possibly saying I would, ah, golden. I get to stay home and watch the Badgers take care of Michigan State.

No comments: