Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh, Crap...

Last Tuesday I had an early meeting at work. As usual I let the puppy out to do her business, bagged it and went back in. With the Renter still sleeping I thought it would be funny to leave Puppy's "masterpiece" by the Renter's toothbrush in the kitchen. (Why she brushes her teeth in the kitchen I don't know.) The Renter doesn't like the poopies. I'll admit I giggled a little after placing the package on the window sill.

But then, after going home for lunch I noticed the package was gone. I looked in the garbage figuring that's where it would be but it wasn't. That only means one thing: the poopies are now in my room somewhere, no doubtedly hidden somewhere fermenting in the summer heat. Should have thought about that when I pulled my joke.

No comments: