Thursday, May 06, 2010

Oops I Did It Again...

It was the first Taco Tuesday of the summer. It was nice outside and since I had worked out on Monday I was able to crack open the first beer before PTI came on (5:30 central). Puppy and I sat outside and enjoyed some sun.

The first person to arrive was the old roommate who had his bicycle out for the first time. Then Van and her man showed up followed by Willy B. Gollum arrived after his pool leagues were over. We had tacos that the Renter tried to kill us with by putting numerous jalapenos in the ground beef. All was well in the world (again, except for Greece but f'em).

But then, in the middle of the night it happened again. I couldn't find my way out of my bedroom.

I peed.

All over.

See that picture? That's where I peed. Notice how close in proximity the door knob is. Seriously.

Renter: You're 33 years old, how can you not find your way out to pee?

I'm more along the lines of, "Hey, at least I made it over 30 days into year 33 before I peed myself!"

The night light goes on every night now.

It won't be the last time I pee myself.

Ladies,can you believe I'm single?

No comments: